Featured Post

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

New release: DANGEROUS MOVE, and a chance for a free book! Roxane Rustand

 


Is your summer starting off as quickly as mine? It seems like the time has flown!

Part of that is because we had a new grandbaby in mid-May. Such a cutie, with long, thick hair. She was over nine pounds and is eating like a champ. She's already out of newborn size!  I spend a lot of time preparing meals for our daughter's family to help them out, and then adore spending as much time there as I can.

And then there was a book deadline. It had been well edited and proofed, and I had gone over it dozens of times, But at the last minute, to my dismay, I found a small timeline issue. 😟

Sounds like a simple fix, right? Well, nope. Not always. Because if even a small part of the plot needs to be fixed, it can end up being a much, much bigger issue. Plot threads can run through a story like octopus tentacles...and some can be hard to find.  I'm so glad that I discovered it! All of us work so hard to create stories readers will enjoy, and we don't want to let our readers down in any way.

DANGEROUS MOVE, released yesterday on Amazon, is FREE on Kindle Unlimited or just $3.99 to buy.  CLICK HERE  to read more about it and to buy.

Here's a quick blurb:

Has she just made the worst decision of her life?

Her husband walked out on her and their three, recently adopted children--children who desperately need a sense of security.

The children are her world, and she will do anything to keep them safe.

So now she has moved far away to a quaint small town in Northern Wisconsin, to start her new career as the administrator of Blackberry Hill Hospital.

But all is not what it seemed when she took the job.

The hospital death count is rising. And when a man from her past shows up, she must keep a dark secret from him...or risk everything she holds dear.

Leave a comment, and you will be entered in a drawing for a free e-book book from my backlist.  

 

I hope you are having a wonderful summer!

Roxanne Rustand
https://roxannerustand.com


24 comments:

  1. intriguing
    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Roxanne! I'm so glad you found the timeline issue, but like you said it's not a simple fix...one change is like dominoes falling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new granddaughter. I caught a very small spelling error in a book I was reading today - that would be an easy fix compared to a timeline issue! Thanks for the giveaway 😊
    bettimace AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading Mehl books,looks like it's time to try you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing! 🤞🏻

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the grand baby! Enjoy, time is moving so fast. I'm glad you caught your mistake. Your book sounds thrilling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Granddaughter, congrats there's nothing like the love you have for a grandchild. Am so looking forward to reading this book sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grandma spoiling time jrs0350@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa!!! Sounds very interesting! And congratulations on the new grandbaby. They are such a blessing from God.

    As soon as I can read again (for more than a few minutes at a time, I will look for your book. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really looking forward to giving this a read! Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Editing is so fun.... chendryx (at) nctv (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds good. cheetahthecat1982ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your new grandbaby! How wonderful! And, it's also great that you were able to help your daughter out. I can imagine she and her family are so grateful for you. Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop about your new book! I'm looking forward to reading it. God bless you! wileyluvstabbyATcomcastDOTnet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! You’ve had a great summer!! My summer hasn’t been ideal. We did enjoy a family vacation until my left arm was extremely painful. I had to call ortho and make an appointment for the day after I returned. After an X-ray and MRI, they determined I had tears to two of the tendons connected to the rotator cuff. Surgery is next month.

    I would love to read your book during my recovery. Thanks for the giveaway.

    Enjoy that grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your new grandbaby! Your new book sounds wonderful. Thank you for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dangerous Move sounds intriguing! I am looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to leave my email address. frazierhlhs@yahoo.com

      Delete
  17. Sounds very intriguing. Thank you for sharing. God bless you. dpruss@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your new book looks good!! legallyblonde1961@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great interview! This looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm intrigued! Adding this to my TBR list!

    Heather Mitchell crhbmitchellfam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cover!
    kykla99ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete