Featured Post

Monday, October 5, 2026

WHAT'S HOT in Christian Romantic Mystery and Suspense

SUSPENSE SISTER RELEASE! New release for a brand new series. 

Today, D-VALUED by Marji Laine is only 99¢. I hope you'll take advantage of the special pricing! 


D-Valued: Mystery & Suspense in a Small Town 

by Marji Laine


Someone is lying. Possibly everyone.

Tasha Sanderson came to her aunt's Texas farmhouse to disappear for a while — from the law firm that burned her, from the man she can't stop thinking about, from the version of herself she's not sure she likes anymore.

She didn't come to investigate a missing fiancĂ©. Or a murder. Or the peculiar connection between a global tech scheme and a grieving man with nothing left to lose. But when a frightened woman at a roadside accident presses Tasha's hand and whispers find him — something clicks into place that Tasha can't ignore.

D-Street Investigations calls her a trainee. The police call her a nuisance. The killer hasn't called her anything yet.

But they've noticed her.

D-Valued is a Christian romantic mystery set in the small city of High Grove, Texas — where secrets run deep, connections run deeper, and one woman's instincts might be the only thing standing between the truth and another body.

“D-Valued gave me everything I love in a book. Characters I want to root for and a mystery that kept me turning the pages. Just when I thought I had everything figured out, there was a twist I didn't see coming. If you enjoy compelling characters, intrigue, and a story that keeps you guessing, you need to get a copy of this book!”
A.D. Lawrence author of THE PURPLE NIGHTGOWN

Get your copy of book 1 of the D-Street Mysteries, a Christian mystery and suspense series set in a small town in East Texas, HERE!

2 comments: