Featured Post

Friday, April 9, 2021

Cover questions...can you help? Drawing for a free book. Roxanne Rustand


This spring I've started publishing a five-book series. The first, One More Dance, was out in March. 

The second book in the series, One More Wish, will be out on May 14th.  You can click HERE if you'd like to hear more about it!

But now, I am working on One More Kiss, which will be out in September. Cover decisions are so hard!  ☺  Can I ask for your advice? Below are some ideas for cover art.  Do any of these attract your eye? Make you interested in learning more about the book? 


The dog--and a host of other animals left in the care of the heroine--play a big part in the story.  Leave a comment and be entered in a drawing for a free e-copy of  One More Dance!  

Thanks so much for your help!   

Roxanne






26 comments:

  1. Oh, I love any of them! But the first one really caught my eye. Maybe a couple in the background about to kiss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. all cute
    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First photo or third photo. Thanks for the opportunity to enter a giveaway! Would love to win a print copy of One More Dance. Lual Krautter Email: krautter62520@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second one with couple kissing in background

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the first pic is really cute. Maybe with a couple with their foreheads together?
    Perrianne Askew
    perrianne (DOT) askew (AT) me (DOT) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one with the bandana best but they are all great. Beautiful dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, please message me via FB (facebook.com/roxanne.rustand)
      you are the winner!

      Delete
  7. For me the third one is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second one with a couple in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the second one--such a beautiful dog! chendryx(at)nctv(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the middle one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dog and little girl.
    tumcsec(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your help, everyone. Pam is the winner of the drawing!

    ReplyDelete