Featured Post

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Change is in the Air


You wouldn't know it from looking at the view out my back door. Snow is still on the ground and there is a chill in the air. But spring is on the way. The sun is shining, the temperatures are rising and slowly the snow is melting.  

The change of seasons always makes me feel renewed and hopeful even more so with the kind of year we have had because of covid and all the national turmoil. 

Here in Montana, it always feels like the seasons are wrestling with each other when the transition happens. So we will have days that make me think winter will last forever and then day that tell me spring is on the way. We may even have one or two more snowstorms before this is over. 

I am looking forward to sunshine, warmth and being able to walk the trails and sit in the park by the pond without being bundled up or worrying about slipping on the ice. I am looking forward to being able to travel again. The change in seasons reminds me that nothing last forever, except for God and his promises. BTW the sculpture in the photo was made by my late husband. I think it is fitting to have a flower in the picture since I am talking about springs, even if it is made of metal. 



I do not have a favorite season. All of them have something good to celebrate. Even winter means staying inside where it is cozy and warm, maybe reading a book. Summer means getting out, being with people more and maybe even a BBQ or two. How about you, do you have a favorite season? What do you love about it? What are you looking forward to in the coming months? Leave a comment with your email address and I will send two readers a copy of my book Fatal Vendetta. In addition to the suspense and romance plot of of two reporters chasing after the same story. There is the story of the heroine finding healing for a secret in her past. 


21 comments:

  1. While they all have good qualities & not so good qualities, spring is my favorite! I love how life just bursts in colorful flowers, grass, trees, birds, butterflies & being able to open windows to let the fresh air in! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy Spring, cool mornings/evenings and and warmer days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spring and new life but summer is my favorite season. Sleeping with my French doors open in my bedroom wakening to the birds singing, eating fresh veggies from the garden, etc.
    leliamae54(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too. I love sleeping with the windows open and hearing the rain coming down.

      Delete
  4. Love them all and think my favorite is the one approaching. Before it's end, like most, I'm already ready to more to the next phase. In winter after wishing for snow, I get tired of the cold and ready for spring. In the summer, enjoying road trips and fun times, I'm ready for fall and the pace of life to slow down.

    LOVED "Fatal Vendetta" so not entering the contest. Whoever wins is in for an awesome read. I did share though to spread the word.
    2clowns at arkansas dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the spring. All those beautiful flowers blooming.
    Theresa Norris
    weceno at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. After the record cold here in Central Texas, I'm looking forward to warmer temperatures. I do enjoy more family time (both of our daughters are teachers and so they have more available time in the summer).
    linlee822 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true. it just seems like when the weather is nicer it's easier to get together with people.

      Delete
  7. I love fall...thanks for the giveaway! chendryx (at) nctv (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

  8. Fall has always been my favorite, but lately spring is looking mighty fine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. flowers
    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy the 4 seasons in NE Ohio! I'm looking forward to seeing things begin to blossom! Already, I am hearing the birds singing! Badawson16 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all four seasons. I enjoy them all as you can see and do something different in every season. Every season is different and has it own surprises along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spring is it for me, I love love going for walks and the spring weather is so so good for walking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like all seasons but Autumn is my favorite. We don’t get a lot of it in TX so I go all out decorating for it in our home. The colors of fall warm and comforting to us. Thanks for an opportunity to win your book. Sounds really good. tdstevens821@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spring and fall are my favorites because the weather is milder here in NC. It's WAY too hot in the summer and not cold enough in the winter! I love to watch the way that nature changes and things grow and mature, though, so those two are always the most exciting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love to camp and that time of year has cool crisp air, windows and doors open, campfires and s’mores. We’ve got several trips planned this year since last year was spent getting over an auto accident.
    tumcsec(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite season is summer. I like being outside, walking around bare foot. I also enjoy the light and flowy summer dresses. It is also when I do most of my teaveling. racheltirzah(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite season is summer when the weather is warmer.
    dianah7272@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete