Featured Post

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

What's Hot in Inspirational Suspense by Mary Ellis

Wondering what's new in inspirational suspense and mystery? Jen Turano has a brand new suspense releasing today, To Steal a Heart, in the Bleeker Street Inquiry Agency series, from Bethany House.




Here's a little bit about the story: After a childhood as a street thief, Gabriella Goodhue thought she'd put her past behind her until a fellow resident at her boardinghouse is unjustly accused of theft. In the middle of breaking into a safe that holds the proof to prove her friend's innocence, Gabriella is interrupted by Nicholas Quinn, the man she once considered her best friend--until he abandoned her. 

After being taken under the wing of a professor who introduced him into society and named him as heir, Nicholas is living far removed from his childhood life of crime. As a favor to a friend, Nicholas agreed to help clear the name of an innocent woman, never imagining he'd be reunited with the girl he thought lost to him forever.

As Gabriella and Nicholas are thrown together into one intrigue after another, their childhood affection grows into more, but their newfound feelings are tested when truths about their past are revealed and danger follows their every step.

You can buy To Steal a Heart here: https://www.christianbook.com/to-steal-a-heart/jen-turano/9780764235313/pd/235313?event=Fiction|1000184

3 comments:

  1. I just finished this today. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DR ISIKOLO has done it again for me after helping me to get my husband back. i want to let the world know about DR ISIKOLO the Great spell caster that brought back my estranded husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. so i contacted him and complied with all he told me to do and indeed, i got the result in 48 hours as he assured me. DR ISIKOLO used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bring back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back and even since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about DR ISIKOLO because he is a great man. Do you have problems in your relationship? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him or her back? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact DR ISIKOLO today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. DR ISIKOLO email address is: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com.com or his WhatsApp/Viber him on: +2348133261196.
    Website: https://isikololovetemple.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you having issues in your relationship, or finding it difficult to have a child of your own or are you the type having any diseases in your body. I will advice you to contact Dr. Abolo of Abolospell@gmail.com . The potency of his spell is so effective and can reunite broken relationship and can also make one get pregnant know matter the situation and not only that, he also has the power to cure all type of diseases within the period of 48hours.. Contact him today and thank me later.

    Contact details : Abolospell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete