Featured Post

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

A.D. LAWRENCE SHARES HER RECIPE FOR CRANBERRY BRIE BITES

Hi Friends!


I wanted to share a recipe that is perfect for the holidays. They look super fancy but don’t take a lot of time or make a lot of dishes. Those are both wins in my world.


CRANBERRY BRIE BITES

INGREDIENTS

1 (8-oz.) tube crescent dough

Cooking spray, for pan

Flour, for surface

1 (8-oz.) wheel of brie

1/2 c. whole berry cranberry sauce

1/4 c. chopped pecans

6 sprigs of rosemary, cut into 1" pieces.

DIRECTIONS

Preheat oven to 375° and grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. On a lightly floured surface, roll out crescent dough, and pinch together seams. Cut into 24 squares. Place squares into muffin tin slots.

Cut brie into small pieces and place inside the crescent dough. Top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce, some chopped pecans, and one little sprig of rosemary.

Bake until the crescent pastry is golden, about 15 minutes.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

A.D. Lawrence

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great sounding recipe!
    2clowns at arkansas dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recovering your lost relationship is now easy with the help of Dr Peter who brought back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a very close co-worker that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever and I'm so blessed for that and I won't stop saying thank you till the end of time for bringing back my husband. him up on WhatsApp +19844092762 email him on drpeterspellcaster21@gmail.com and page link https://web.facebook.com/drpeterspellcaster22

    ReplyDelete