Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and one of the things I love about this holiday is that it ushers in a season of kindness. Already, as I shop for the items I need to make Thanksgiving dinner, people smile and speak. How I wish this atmosphere would stay with us all year long!
I am so thankful for all of you, our readers! So, if you would, leave a comment telling me what you're thankful for this year and I'll enter you in a drawing for another $10 Amazon gift card. Winner will be announced Friday in time for Cyber Monday! :-)
Winner of last week's drawing for a $10 Amazon gift card is...Diana Flowers!
Now for a recipe for Thanksgiving!
Grape Salad Ingredients
· 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
· 1 cup sour cream
· 1/3 cup sugar
· 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
· 2 pounds seedless red grapes
· 2 pounds seedless green grapes
· 3 tablespoons brown sugar
· 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
· In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
· Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving.