Featured Post

Friday, June 12, 2015

TWISTED INNOCENCE BY TERRI BLACKSTOCK

Terri Blackstock is a New York Times best-selling author, with over six million copies sold worldwide. She is best known for her ability to weave action-packed plots with an element of romance – her page-turning thrillers never fail to have readers on the edge of their seats. 

‘Truth Stained Lies’, the second book in the ‘Moonlighters Series’, was awarded the 2014 ACFW Carol Award in the Mystery/Suspense/Thriller category, adding to the previous two Carol Awards she has won. The third installment in that series, ‘Twisted Innocence’ was released in February of 2015. 

Her goal when writing is to entertain with page-turning plots, while challenging readers to think and grow. She hopes to remind them that they’re not alone and their trials have a purpose. 

Favorite Verses: Jeremiah 29:11 and Ephesians 3:20. I have a plan for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (NIV)



Holly Cramer has worked hard to keep the identity of her daughter's father a secret, shamed and embarrassed by the one-night stand. But when the police knock on her door searching for Creed Kershaw, she realizes his identity isn't as hidden as she thought. The fact that Creed is a person of interest in a recent drug-related murder only increases her humiliation.

When Holly's and Creed's paths cross, Holly is unsure whether to be terrified of him or trust him. His tenderness with their daughter makes her want to believe his story that he had nothing to do with the murder. Then she discovers that Creed has a connection to the man who killed both her sister's fiance and her brother-in-law, and things only become more complicated.

We're giving away a copy of Terri's book, Twisted Innocence! Just leave a comment telling us why this book should be yours. U.S. only please. 

21 comments:

  1. This is my kind of book! Love, hate, fear, compassion, ups and downs.....Wow! I am very intrigued by Twisted Innocence. Thank you for the opportunity!

    mauback55 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Terri Blackstock's books and can't wait to read this one. Thanks, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good mystery and this would be the 1st Terri Blackstock book for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should win this book because I love suspense and Terri's writing style. We have several of her books in our church library. I would read it, review it, and then donate it to my church library so others can enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love suspense novels and appreciate being able to read them written by a Christian author....great reads without Unnecessary sex and language.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anything Terri Blackstock writes. Would love to read this one also. dixiegran@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. would love to win. angelachesnut246@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like I book I would love to read. Lmbghb64@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading these books, can't afford to buy them so I usually just read what is free on my kindle...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her books and looks like a good book

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I've read every Terri Blackstock book out there! Both my husband and I enjoy her writing and her books are definitely hard to put down once you start them. I'd love a copy of this one, thanks for the chance!
    teamob4 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. would be interesting to read

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like Terri Blackstock's books. Would love to read Twisted Innocence.
    rttl@mosquitonet.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your books, would love this new one to add to the rest! Thanks, Kristie
    tklovenest (@) {aol} . {com}

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one sounds so good. Would love to win.
    Thereadmaster(at)me(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Terri was one of the first authors that I discovered when I began reading Christian fiction and I have always enjoyed her writing style. I grew up reading Nancy Drew so mysteries and suspense are favorites. Twisted Innocence is exactly what I enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Connie
    cps1950 (at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Terry Blackstock is a new name for me. I've just become acquainted with the Suspense Sisters in the last few months. I lone mysteries, and I love sequels. Free, or not, this sure sounds like one to add to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Terry Blackstock is a new name for me. I've just become acquainted with the Suspense Sisters in the last few months. I lone mysteries, and I love sequels. Free, or not, this sure sounds like one to add to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. If it's not too late to have my name added to the drawing, I'd like to do that. I am like Nancy S and have not heard of Terri Blackstock before today. Twisted Innocence sounds like a must read for me. lill dot kohler at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love edge-of-the-seat suspense and Terri always delivers. I'm needing a good thriller read right about now after an influx of historical and contemporary romance books. :)

    ReplyDelete