Featured Post

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Warm Valentine's Day wishes!



Best wishes to you all during this week of Valentine's Day. Just a couple more days to go!

I hope wherever you are, you are staying warm and dry! here in the Upper Midwest, we barely saw the snow melt from our snow storm last week, and we got hit again--eight inches of heavy, wet snow and then high winds yesterday.

While we might be getting just a tad tired of shoveling, the second photo down is of one of our mares enjoying the snow this morning, after being let out of the barn.


So you have anything fun planned for this week?  Leave a comment and you will be in a drawing for an e-copy of  Summer at Briar Lake....a little taste of the sunnier weather  that should be just a few months away!



We don't even try to go out to dinner on Valentine's Day--the restaurants are crowded and it's just nicer being at home snuggled up with our pups in front of the fireplace.  :)


Have a lovely week, and best wishes to you all!

Roxanne Rustand
























Click here to visit Roxanne's website!

9 comments:

  1. I shall be getting ready to go on a cruise. :-) But not with my sweetie. lol A business trip, if a cruise can be called that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing spectacular but still very special. My daughter's work schedule is extremely busy right now so I took my 5 year old granddaughter to a birthday party this past Sunday and she is invited to another party this Saturday. it's been quite awhile since I was on the party circuit šŸ˜
    Thanks for your giveaway and Happy Valentine's Day.
    Connie
    cps1950(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your gift of time is the best gift of all--such a help to your daughter, and wonderful bonding time with your granddaughter!

      Delete
  3. We are paying our house off Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When our kids were growing up I went all out for Valentines Day. Now I just get something for hubby and our two grandkids.
    tumcsec(at)gmail(dot)com
    Gail Hollingsworth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be taking mom to spend the day with dad. fishingjanATaolDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually get a little something for the grandkids and hubby. I work all day. My coworker has been threatening to put a note on my office door telling our residents I was giving away free kisses. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom hasn't been feeling well and is having some heart issues. Also my aunt who is widowed is in town so hubby and I are cooking a nice dinner for them and even decorating like a restaurant. We really want to go all out and make it very nice for them. Then hubby and I will celebrate later in the week.

    ReplyDelete