Friday, October 28, 2016
Let's find out about you, dear reader! A little fun and a giveaway!
More Information about Dana's newest release
Well hello, suspense lovers! Dana Mentink here and I'd like to share a bit about my latest release, Abducted. I thought it would be cool to do a kind of 'reader survey' format so we can find out more about your experiences, too. In order to make it extra fun, I'm giving away a print copy (U.S. only) or a digital copy of Abducted. Post a comment to be entered! Ready? Here goes.
1. Abducted takes place largely on a fictional island set here in California's Channel Islands. Have you ever visited an island? Which one?
2. Heroine and missionary nurse Sarah Gallagher speaks both Spanish and English. Do you speak more than one language?
3. Hero Dominic Jett is disillusioned since the loss of his Navy career. He works as a dive master on a boat in Tijuana. Have you ever been scuba diving or snorkeling? Did you enjoy the experience?
4. Abducted is the third book in the Pacific Coast Investigation series featuring the four Gallagher sisters. So you prefer to read series books or standalones?
5. Sarah has three sisters with whom she is very close. Do you have a sibling you are very close to?
Thanks for sharing a little about your life! Here's a link if you want to subscribe my You Tube channel where I talk a bit about my books and do a monthly prize giveaway. Thanks for hanging out with me today!
Dana's You Tube Channel