Featured Post

Monday, July 20, 2015

THIS WEEK ON THE SUSPENSE SISTERS






FROM SUSPENSE SISTER MARJI LAINE:

Check out our review page! This week our reviewer from New Zealand, Iola Goulton, talks about HIDDEN IDENTITY by Carol J. Post!
 Suspense Sister Dana Mentink will write about what's HOT right now in the suspense/mystery genre!








On Wednesday, we'll hear from Suspense Sister, E.E. Kennedy. She'll talk about writing great mysteries!




Thursday, we'll answer a question posed to the Suspense Sisters by Debbie Wilder! 

How did you become interested in writing suspense novels? Were there specific books or series that you read that piqued your interest?

For her question, Debbie's won a copy of E.E. Kennedy's book, MURDER IN THE PAST TENSE! Do you have a question? Leave it in the comment section. Even if we don't pick your question this week, it could be selected down the road! 
 
And to end our week, we'll interview the awesome Gayle Roper! 

I think you'll agree, this week on the SUSPENSE SISTERS has something for everyone! Stay tuned for the best in Suspense and Mystery!


3 comments:

  1. Do you think there are more readers of suspense now than there was several years ago? What kind of research is done while writing a book?

    Thanks Deana

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love of mysteries and suspense began when I was introduced to Nancy Drew and I have continued to enjoy this genre. I enjoy realism to a point but I do not want extremely gruesome details. Do you think that most readers feel this way or should I limit my reading to cozy mysteries and Christian suspense?
    Thank you.
    Connie
    cps1950@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to like the new format. I'm certainly going to be reading the posts, and wish you good luck with the change.

    ReplyDelete