The photo of Murders in the Marquee is from my Instagram @alwaysbythebooks - I would have appreciated if you asked for permission first before using. Could I please have credit? :)
Thank you for giveaway boy I sure could use these gift cards to help myself buy a bookshelf and treat myself to something nice since I'm a 24/7 caregiver
Want to win excellent giveaway these prizes could help me treat myself to a bookshelf and other stuff
ReplyDeleteHOPE I WIN
don.stewart@zoominternet.net
Thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletewileyluvstabby(at)comcast(dot)net
Great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteawesome wow
ReplyDeleteThank you for this amazing giveaway! Sarahbaby601973@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you for this giveaway
DeleteAmazing giveaway❣️
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome giveaway . lindadashhendersonatattdotnet
ReplyDeleteawesome prizes. I don't know how to post the URL.
ReplyDeleteThe photo of Murders in the Marquee is from my Instagram @alwaysbythebooks - I would have appreciated if you asked for permission first before using. Could I please have credit? :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for this great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chance.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance
ReplyDeleteThank you for giveaway boy I sure could use these gift cards to help myself buy a bookshelf and treat myself to something nice since I'm a 24/7 caregiver
ReplyDeleteAlways LOVE a giveaway!
ReplyDelete